MEN'S ALTRA PARADIGM 6
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 10.8oz
- Drop: 0mm
Collaboration is key. That’s why Altra worked closely with two-time Olympian Kara Goucher on every detail of the Paradigm 6. The result features their luxurious and responsive Altra EGO MAX midsole foam, a slimmer aesthetic that will have you questioning whether it’s really a support shoe, and support features that will remind you that it is. The new Paradigm 6 is “in a category of its own.”
- SUPPORT: GuideRail designed to provide extra medial support only when it’s needed.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- INNOVARCH: Updated InnovArch arch feature encourages better foot placement in each step.
- CUSHIONING: An Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- INNERFLEX: Grid-like grooves in the midsole designed to improve flexibility and natural movement.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide