MEN'S ASICS NOOSA TRI 14
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for higher, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.6oz
- Drop: 5mm
The NOOSA TRI 14 features a lightweight construction and an efficient ride underfoot. Bold colors and patterns on the engineered mesh upper are inspired by the early GEL-NOOSA styles from the 2000s. Convenient features, like the tongue pull-tabs and toggled laces make the shoes easier to put on. This makes it more practical after exiting the swim stage of a triathlon or getting out the door quicker. With GUIDESOLE™ technology underfoot, these shoes help reduce ankle flexion. Its curved design allows you to conserve more energy while experiencing an easy forward roll.
- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
Heel pull tabs makes the shoes easier to take on and off
Toggled laces make it easier to personalize the shoe's fit
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide