MEN'S HOKA ONE ONE MACH 5
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 8.2oz
- Drop: 5mm
This lively running shoe is built for performance and ready to race. It's one of the most versatile shoes at CRC, offering enough cushion for long miles, feeling light enough for race days, and fitting great for use in the gym.
Sporting a stripped back creel mesh upper and lay-flat tongue, the new Mach 5 delivers a snappier ride with PROFLY’s stacked midsole setup, offering a lightweight, responsive foam directly underfoot and rubberized EVA below.
- Responsive cushion: The Mach 5 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Creel jacquard engineered mesh: Delivers ultralight breathable comfort
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- PROFLY™+ construction: Stacked, dual-layer setup for a snappier ride
- Rubberized EVA outsole: Provides durable traction
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide