MEN'S ALTRA LONE PEAK 5
- Category: Trail (Ideal for all terrain)
- Weight: 11.1oz
- Drop: 0mm
The Lone Peak 5 maintains its status as the trail icon we know and love. This evolution includes the addition of an AltraEGO midsole, bringing an extra level of response to every step you take while conquering all types of terrain, with the MaxTrac outsole. The updated StoneGuard offers more coverage while using less substance, and the laser-cut drainage holes allow you to get drenched with added drainage.
- Altra's FootShape Toe Box toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maximum stability and power.
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- Altra Ego: Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- Altra's grippy MaxTrac outsole provides the perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability on all types of terrain.
- TrailClaw: These canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide