MEN'S SAUCONY HURRICANE 23
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 11.4oz
- Drop: 8mm
The Hurricane 23 holds nothing back—it’s pure luxury with a progressive approach to stability. The Hurricane's supportive guidance frame works with the security of the upper to guide each step without feeling restrictive. When paired with PWRRUN+ cushioning, the final result is an invigorating soft, plush ride that’s quick to conquer anything.
- Stacked with soft spring: Lightweight PWRRUN+ cushioning provides a luxurious plush feel with enough spring to keep legs feeling fresh.
- Stability without restraint: The TPU guidance frame works in tandem with the structure of the upper to guide each step without feeling overly restrictive.
- Goes the extra mile: Crafted details—a suede tongue, debossed logos, and reflective stitching—make this shoe look as good as it feels.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide