MEN'S SAUCONY HURRICANE 22
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 11.7oz
- Drop: 8mm
Soft and supportive for the long run, now lighter. For those who need support and want lots of resilient cushioning, the Hurricane 22 is Saucony's most cushioned stability shoe, providing plenty of energy to keep you bouncing back for more.
- Feels like a spring cloud: PWRRUN+, the next generation of amazing cushioning, gives you a luxurious underfoot feel that won’t break down—now 25% lighter than before
- Supportive momentum: A rocker-like heel and enhanced toe spring gives every step an extra push forward to keep you going strong and feeling fresh
- Luxurious fit: FORMFIT acts like a luxurious bucket seat for your foot, conforming to you for the perfect fit and providing comfort from every angle
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide