MEN'S HOKA ONE ONE HOPARA
- Category: Trail (Ideal for rugged, varied terrain or casual wear)
- Weight: 12.0oz
- Drop: 5mm
A true outdoor explorer, the Hopara easily navigates through any terrain — wet or dry. Designed through the HOKA lens, this shoe will blow other mountain sandals out of the water. The Hopara has a synthetic upper with strategic cutouts for drainage while still providing a secure lockdown. It includes a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort plus a quick-lace system. Providing a responsive yet cushioned feel thanks to a rubberized EVA midsole, the Hopara also features a rubberized toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for traction in a variety of conditions. Add in 4mm multidirectional lugs for even more grip and the Hopara is your key to adventure.
- Synthetic and neoprene upper offers flexibility, comfort and breathability
- Gusseted neoprene construction provides a secure lockdown and reduces friction when wet
- Quick-lace system offers convenience, easy adjustability and lace storage
- Rubberized EVA midsole offers a more cushioned and responsive ride
- Rubberized toe cap provides protection against debris
- Outsole features sticky rubber for grip in wet or dry conditions
- 4mm multidirectional lugs offer grip on uneven surfaces
- Broad lug pattern with grooving offers grip when wet
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide