MEN'S SAUCONY GUIDE 15
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Drop: 8mm
The redesigned Guide 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
- Pillowy soft: A new PWRRUN formula means a softer stack of cushioning with less weight for your most comfortable run yet.
- Support that lets you fly: Lightweight HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- 360° fit and feel: With higher sidewalls, you sit into the shoe instead of on top of it, creating an incredible underfoot sensation and supportive fit.
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly.
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide