MEN'S ASICS GT-2000 11
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.7oz
- Drop: 8mm
The supportive GT-2000 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. ASICS updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. Key adjustments in the midsole include FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology: Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- Jacquard mesh upper: Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- LITETRUSS™ technology: Improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FF BLAST™ technology: Cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology: Cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug: Rubber helps improve durability
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide