MEN'S PUMA FOREVERRUN NITRO
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 9.7oz
- Drop: 10mm
The ForeverRun NITRO dawns a new era of support and guidance for all runners, providing the softness of a full NITRO midsole without compromising stability. It features a newly developed NITRO midsole with two different densities – a softer core with a firmer rim – and an asymmetrical heel counter to hold the foot in place through every stride. The theme also continues on the outsole, thanks to a wider medial rubber segment stabilizing late-stage pronation. In short, it's the perfect blend of support and cushion.
- NITRO: Advanced nitrogen-injected foam designed to provide superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
- PWRTAPE: Targeted upper reinforcement for support and durability
- RUNGUIDE: Firm density guide rail designed to keep your foot aligned and centred through each stride
- PUMAGRIP: Durable performance rubber compound designed for all-surface traction
- Best for: Overpronators
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide