MEN'S ALTRA ESCALANTE 2.5
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.7oz
- Drop: 0mm
The Escalante is the light, flexible, performance-oriented shoe for anyone looking for a light, sleek feel. With version 2.5, Altra has added a new upper that increases breathability while also adding a more secure midfoot fit. Toss in a PU insole for an even better feel, and you're ready for the miles ahead.
- Altra's FootShape Toe Box toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maximum stability and power.
- Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
- Altra Ego: Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
- Foodpod Technology: An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide