MEN'S HOKA ONE ONE ELEVON 2
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 10.1oz
- Drop: 5mm
A premium trainer that provides cushion and a secure ride, the Elevon 2 is here with a bold update. It features more support in the midfoot and forefoot and has asymmetrical internal support wings for an individualized fit. This update includes softer cushion to emphasize that step-in comfort plus an extended heel for smoother transitions. Both responsive and cushioned, the Elevon 2 is a trainer that allows you to pick up the pace or take it slow for recovery.
- Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
- Top layer PROFLYTM midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide