MEN'S ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 23: COLUMBUS MARATHON EDITION
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 8.1oz
- Drop: 10mm
The Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon are back! To celebrate, CRC and ASICS have produced limited edition Columbus Marathon shoes for the 2021 race. These limited release shoes feature the marathon course map on the insoles, local icons on the laces, the marathon's signature colors, and a commemorative shoe box featuring marathon images, highlights, and more. Get your shoes today and then join us on the starting line on October 17. Race registration is open at ColumbusMarathon.com.
The Cumulus is for runners & walkers who want a durable, everyday neutral trainer that provides long-lasting cushion. You'll find a simple, smooth ride with an almost silky underfoot experience as the foot moves through the gait cycle.
- ASICS GEL for added cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM midsole for a responsive feel
- Engineered mesh upper
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide