MEN'S BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 20
- Category: Stability (Ideal for lower, more flexible arches)
- Weight: 10.6oz
- Drop: 12mm
After 20 years, the Brooks Adrenaline is only getting better. The cushy stability shoe is sleeker and more performance-oriented than ever, thanks to the holistic support offered by Brooks GuideRails. From the sleek upper to the cushioned midsole, the Adrenaline is the go to shoe from Brooks for a reason.
- Balanced, soft cushioning: Full-length, responsive BioMoGo DNA cushioning provides a touch of spring underfoot while DNA LOFT in the heel ensures super soft landings
- GuideRails holistic support system: Brooks has shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement.
- Modernized fit: A streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for - without excess bulk
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide