MEN'S ADIDAS ADIZERO ADIOS 7
- Category: Neutral (Ideal for taller, more rigid arches)
- Weight: 7.7oz
- Drop: 8mm
Chase your next PR in these adidas Adizero running shoes. The breathable mesh upper rides on top of a midsole consisting of superlight Lightstrike and resilient Lightstrike Pro. The hybrid midsole makes these shoes fast enough for race day while being able to stand up to everyday training. TORSIONRODS add a soft stiffness that increases force transfer in each stride. The result? A pair of running shoes that help you run faster (and longer) than ever before, all while feeling fresh on your feet.
- Lightstrike Pro: adidas Lightstrike is redefining the next generation of speed with a super-light midsole designed for dynamic, lightweight movement.
- Adizero: Adizero is tuned for speed, allowing athletes to push past what was possible.
- Green: Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for great traction and added durability
- TORSIONRODS increase force transfer
- In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
- Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
- Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide