The all new Saucony Liberty ISO is the cushioned stability trainer that you've been dreaming of. Join CRC for two chances to test run the new trainers:
SHORT NORTH DEMO RUN
- Thursday, November 30th at 6:30pm
- Meet at CRC-Short North (765 N High Street in Columbus)
- Share 3-4 urban miles with the Short North Running Club, CRC, & Saucony
- Stick around for optional drinks in the Short North afterwards
DUBLIN DEMO RUN
- Saturday, December 2nd at 8:00am
- Meet at CRC-Dublin (6465 Perimeter Drive in Dublin)
- Share 1-10 miles on the Dublin bike paths with CRC & Saucony
If you've never been to a CRC demo run before, you're in for a treat. We'll have shoes available for you to test run, so just check out a pair and take 'em for a spin. This time around, we'll provide the all new Saucony Liberty ISO, the updated Guide ISO, the lightweight Kinvara 8, and the plush Freedom ISO. Come join us for the fun.
Loving the new Liberty? Pick up a pair in-store or online today.