1) Why CRC? This is the only place for me to work where everyone is way younger than me and way faster than me. Also, when I was still new to running, the Pickerington store opened and I started running with them. I was lucky enough at the time to meet and get to know Jim Jurcevich, one of the owners. He was a huge influence in my training and race preparations. So, I feel very fortunate now to be in the position to pay forward that wisdom and experience to new runners.
2) Favorite place to run in Ohio? Since Maui is not in Ohio, I would have to say the trails at John Bryan State Park. They are mountain biking trails that keep this runner interested, focused and most of all loving the colors and the quiet in the fall.
3) Favorite running shoe and why? The Brooks Adrenaline and Brooks Cascadia, since they have taken me through every state in the USA.
4) What is an interesting fact about you? I didn't start running until I was in my 40's and ran my first marathon at 46.
5) Favorite post-run treat? A sausage, egg, and cheese bagel sandwich and a black coffee from Tim Hortons.