1) Why CRC? I love the CRC staff. Everyone works hard and everyone knows how to have a good time. I like being around passionate and enthusiastic people that inspire me to be my best self. Additionally, I get a lot of joy and fulfillment from meeting customers and helping them find what they're looking for.
2) Favorite place to run in Ohio? Honestly, it's hard to pick! But I have many great memories from running on the Olentangy Trail, and I most recently discovered the Heritage Rail Trail. I'm trying to get to as many metro parks as possible, though!
3) Favorite running shoe and why? The Hoka Cliftons rule. I feel like I have marshmallows on my feet in the best way.
4) What is an interesting fact about you? Over the summer, I high-fived Jimmy Fallon at a taping of The Tonight Show. I literally leaned over my friend and stretched my hand out so he could get to it. It looked super lame on tape but, hey, whatever it takes, right?!
5) Favorite post-run treat? Cake, chocolate, coffee, peanut butter, and french fries. Not usually all at the same time.