Join us for a free group run and walk, hosted by the Short North Running Club. We'll meet at the Short North CRC, run a 3.6 mile loop through downtown and along the Scioto Mile, and we'll finish at Shake Shack for a free post-run beveridge. To top it all off, ASICS is joining us as we provide demo shoes, raffle prizes, and as much fun as you can handle on a Thursday night!
- What: A free 3.6 mile fun run through downtown Columbus, hosted by the Short North Running Club
- When: Thursday, September 23rd - meet at 6:30pm, run begins at 6:45pm
- Where: Meet at the Short North's Columbus Running Company (765 N High Street) and finish across the street at Shake Shack
- External Map of Route: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/4592639959
- ASICS Fun: Take a pair of demo shoes out for a downtown test run and you could win an ASICS or CRC prize
- Post-Run Perk: Your first post-run drink is compliments of our friends at Shake Shack (choose from a shake, beer, or wine)
- RSVP: Please let us know if you're coming so that we can plan accordingly: