The Grasshoppers is a running club for kids going into grades 2 through 6. We’re excited to offer five locations for the
club in 2014, beginning in June & running through the summer. Our focus with the Grasshoppers is on getting active,
staying healthy, and becoming hooked on the fun of the running lifestyle. We’ll run a race or two along the way too!
Members of the Grasshoppers receive:
- Guidance from our coaches
- A summer training with the club
- Membership into USA Track & Field (USATF)
- A Grasshoppers club singlet
- A Grasshoppers club T-shirt
- Awards and recognition
- Entry into pre-scheduled club races
To find more info on one of our club sites - and to get your child registered for a summer of fun - click on a club
location near you:
Once you’re registered, keep an eye on your inbox as we’ll be emailing you with final details the week prior to the start of club practices. If you have any questions at any point, please email our Grasshoppers director, Eric Fruth.