Women of Columbus, join us for a special women's running night where we close down one of our stores just for you! You like running. You
enjoy a little laughter over drinks with the ladies. You like the latest fashion with function in your running apparel.
You're just right for CRC Women's Night!
Join our female friends and staff for a special evening presented by the Columbus Running Company and Mizuno, designed with the woman in mind!
One lucky attendee will win a $150 Mizuno shopping spree.
The first 40 to register will receive a free Mizuno Breathe Thermo headband.
We'll run a one night only special sale and you can earn a free pair of Ice Touch socks with purchase of $25 or more.
Please click on the corresponding link to RSVP and be one of the first 40 to register! For this upcoming event
we are taking the festivities to Dublin!
The night will be structured as followed:
- 6:45 till 7:00 - Hors d'ouevres and beverages (feel free to enjoy these all night...)
- 7:00 till 7:05 - Store closes. Introductions by CRC Staff and invited guests.
- 7:05 till 7:15 - Caroline Hillman, HFS/Personal Trainer. Core strenghtening exercises for women.
- 7:15 till 7:40 - Kelley Newsad of Accellerated Rehab. Women's health plus pregnancy and running.
- 7:40 till 7:50 - Rachel Blake. Sports bra discussion. Support and style.
- 7:50 till 8:00 - Mizuno $150 shopping spree giveaway.
- 8:01 - Special Women's shopping discount, 15% off all Mizuno apparel, shoes and accessories.
- As tradition, the first forty to reserve their spot will receive a gift!
- All those at the women's night will be entered to win a free running outfit courtesy of Mizuno and the CRC! Dreams do come true.
The professionals who will be making the night memorable:
Stephanie Hillman R.D, L.D.
Stephanie Hillman is the Columbus Running Company resident dietician. A running and nutrition expert, her office is out of our Westerville location. You can check out her website here. She'll be serving up some delicious treats through out the night.
Kelley Newsad PT, MPT, ATC, CKTP
Kelley is an experienced PT from Accelerated Rehab in Powell, and specializes in running. She's run a handful of marathons, the most recent in Dresden, Germany, as a Columbus Marathon representative. She also heads up Accelerated's Dartfish program, which helps runners specific gait issues in relation to running injuries. We promise that she'll tell you how it is and you'll be better off for it!
Caroline Hillman, HFS/Personal Trainer
Certified Health Fitness Specialist (HFS) and group exercise instructor with MediFit at the Discover Card corporate fitness site. She trains with the Cbus Pacers for anything from the 5k to the marathon in her spare time, and enjoys being active!
Rachel is a former athlete from Ohio State who now works at the CRC. She is currently the CRC's Sports Bra master. Responsible for the CRC's sports bra selection and display, she is ready to pass on her knowledge to make sure you are getting the most out of your product.